The Versatile Jig Welder range allows a single operator the ability to process welded parts seamlessly and without production stoppage. While the operator prepares the material for welding, the jig welder is welding the product on the opposite side.
VERSATILE JIG WELDING
Our Custom Designed Jig Welders offer increased safety, consistent quality, increased flexibility, extremely fast changeover times and reduced labour costs.
Select from our simple entry level 2-axis units, extra length units for specialised projects or multi-axis machines that can incorporate servo adjustable welding heights and servo rotating heads. We offer a wide range of welding technologies to choose from which will best suit your budget and needs. Options Including AC, DC, Medium Frequency DC, and high frequency modulated AC.
- Freely programmable welding heads
- Drive system with direct servo drives.
- Accurate positioning system with AC servo motors with the precision of +/0,2mm.
- Ability to weld two different parts on the two jigs, with auto program selection from jig position sensors.
- Quick change jigging system.
- Full program edit facilities.
- Safety fence, with interlocked gate.
JIG WELDER PRODUCTS
- Advanced welding systems
- Low power consumption
- Quick set up times
- Multiple configurations
- Online system monitoring