- Quality control inspection of machined & fabricated parts, to ensure parts are fit for purpose on specialist machinery designed by Clifford Machines & Technology
- Prototype testing of machines, involving implementation of design concepts, providing feedback and alterations to make machines functional, reliable and able to produce reliably, to stringent industry quality standards
- Interpret assembly and part drawings and assemble machine according to design specification and in-house assembly procedures.
- Adhere to strict quality control systems including reporting defects or suggestions via CIR (Continuous Improvement Request) system.
- Setup and optimize machinery to ensure proper operation and ensure machines are able to deliver quality products reliably.
- Team Player
- The Assembly Fitter will report to the Assembly Manager.
- Subordinates: None.
- Internal: Managers and colleagues.
- External: Contractors.
Qualification and Experience:
- Grade 12
- Trade Tested Fitter or Fitter and Turner.
- Machining experience will be an added benefit.
- Welding experience will be an added benefit.
- Pipe fitting skills on hydraulic, water and air circuits
- Excellent numerical skills with advanced MS Excel, MS Word, Email and Internet.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimum 2 years working experience.
- The ability to work under pressure is important.
- The ability to multitask.
- Flexibility in relation to work requirements.
- Ability to interact with different people daily.
- Objectives/responsibilities/Key Performance area:
- Assembly of machines to Clifford Internal Standard
- All business system and procedures must be adhered to at all times.
- Continuous improvement to ensure optimal efficiency, especially to ensure accuracy and delivery and feedback.
- It may be required to assist with other areas of the business from time to time as defined by business needs and constraints that may arise, in order to ensure that business objectives are met.
Applicants must send a TWO PAGE CV to firstname.lastname@example.org